9.1 Adding a model
- Open the Predictive coding section.
- Click the Plus button in the lower right corner.
- Enter the model name and click the Create button.
- A model consists of the following blocks:
- Reviewed — choose reference files.
- Relevant — choose documents to be analyzed and shown how similar they are to the files in the Reviewed section.
- Choose necessary filters and click the Save button in the lower right corner.
- When the model is being created, there is the Model is working… status at the Overview tab.