A user can create collections with nonunique names in the Collections list and when adding a new document.
Creating a collection in the list
- Go to the Collections section.
- In the left-hand panel click New collection.
- Enter a collection name.
- Click the Enter button at your keyboard.
Creating a collection while adding a document
- Go to the Search section.
- Filter files.
- Select documents.
- Click the ⋮ icon in the upper right corner and select Add to Collection.
- In the search field enter a collection name.
- Tick the option Create name.
- Click Apply to confirm your action.
You can change collections order — just drag and drop a collection where you like.