- Open Search.
- Select the necessary filters and create a search query containing one or more conditions.
- The system will display search results automatically.
- To download files in the search results in the CSV format, select one or more files from the list by checking the checkboxes to the left of the file names.
- Click on the ⋮ icon in the top right corner of the list and select Export as CSV.
- Select the data for exporting in the Adding Tags window that opens.
Note: to select all tags from the list, check the checkboxes next to «All Fields». This is also the default value in the «Adding Tags» window.
- To start generating the CSV file, click on the «Generate» button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- The system compresses the file into a ZIP archive regardless of the file size. Once the archive is formed, the user receives an email with a download link.