- Open a file in the Dataset in the Uploads section or in the search results in the Search section.
- Select the Details tab from the right-hand sidebar.
- Find the User Metadata that has fields where you can enter metadata.
- Add the necessary metadata and it will be saved automatically.
- You can delete user metadata when you're viewing a file at any time from the User Metadata section.
Note: search filters in the Search section match the metadata fields from the User Metadata section. When you fill in the user metadata fields, you will be able to search by your metadata.