- Open Search.
- Select the necessary filters and select a search query using one or more search lines.
- The system will display matching results automatically.
- Check the checkboxes to the left of the files to select the files in the list that you want to assign tags to.
- Click on the ⋮ icon in the top right corner of the list of search results and select Add Tags.
- The Adding Tags window will open.
- Enter the tag name in the Adding Tags field.
- If there is no such tag in the system, you can add it by clicking on the Create button.
- If the tag already exists in the system, select it from the list.
- Click on the ADD button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- The tag will be added to the selected files.
Note: to add a tag to all files in the system, select the checkbox next to the Title column.
Please sign in to leave a comment.