- Open Uploads, connect the source and sync the folders you want to add with the Dataset.
- Once the Dataset appears in the Uploads section, the files will start uploading to the system.
- If the files from the Dataset are still being processed, you will see an icon next to the Dataset's name.
- The file upload progress icon will appear in the top right corner of the page when you are uploading files to a new or existing Dataset.
- If at least one file hasn't been fully uploaded, you'll be able to see the upload status and how much data is left to upload by clicking on the progress wheel icon.
- The upload status window will appear below the progress bar icon.
- To stop uploading, click on the Cancel Upload button in the lower left corner of the window.
- To clear upload status data, click on the Clear button in the lower right corner of the window.
- If all the files have been uploaded successfully, the system will notify you.
- If at least one file uploaded with an error, the system will display a notification.
Note: you can also upload data to File.one as a ZIP archive. The system will unpack the archive automatically to a new folder that will have the same name as the archive.
This feature is available in the «Uploads» section and inside Datasets.
File.one doesn't unpack attachments.