- Open Uploads.
- Click on the plus button in the bottom right corner and select Computer.
- On your computer, select the folders you want to upload and wait for the system to upload them.
- The New Dataset from Computer window will open.
- Configure the parameters for the created Dataset. Enter a title and set access privileges.
- The Dataset will be added to Uploads.
- You can change the Dataset settings any time. To do that, click on the ⋮»icon to the right of the Dataset in the Uploads section and select Settings. Edit the settings and click on the Save button to save the changes.
8. You can add files to the Dataset by dragging and dropping them from the local computer folder.
Note: you can also upload ZIP archives to File.one. The system will extract the files in a folder with the same name as the ZIP folder. This feature is available in the Uploads section and inside the Dataset. File.one doesn't extract files from ZIP attachments.
Note: only the user who created the Dataset can delete it.